04 April 2011

Miley tänab oma fänne

Miley postitas mileyworldi video, kus ta tänab fänne.
Inglise keelne tekst ja video siin all:
WON! DAHA. So funny, just win a prize KCA 'Best Movie Actress' for 'The Last Song'. So sweet, awesome! I had the opportunity to thank my fans on stage, but I want to thank especially my fans who continue giving MileyWorld and voted for me. You are amazing! And thanks for not having played slime on me this year. Next year ... No, I do not want to play slime on me, but I'll think about it. Anyway ... Oh, someone wants to say hi. I'll say hi!
Miley: Hi!
Fan: Hi, can I take a picture with you?
Miley: Sure! You're in MileyWorld, say hi to MileyWorld!
Fan: Hi MileyWorld!
Miley: He's a fan. C'mon, you ready? Perfect ... Oh no, it's cloudy. I'm seeing the red light ... Here goes! Perfect.
Fan: Thank you! You can subscribe?
Miley: Sure!
Fan: Thank you, have a nice day. 
Miley: No problem, bye-bye!
Fan: Where will be the after-party?
Miley: I do not know, I will not!
Fan: You will not?
Miley: No ... Bye, bye to say MileyWorld! HAHAHA That was funny! Talk to you later, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment